The Animated Woman and ‘Why Is Daddy Crying’ are …Being Peachy.

JCLittle_Peachydefaultimage

The Animated Woman (AKA JC) andWhy Is Daddy Crying

Somebody had to mind the fruit-stand on account of The Peachy One being AWOL; and those two somebodies were me and the dude.

JC: Dude. You’ll never guess where Peach is.

WhyIsDaddyCrying
: Ummm…did she pack her suitcase, throw some glitter on her face and take off to follow Justin Beaver around the world?

JC
: Nope.

WhyIsDaddyCrying: Is she kneeling in a field holding a football waiting for me to run towards it and kick it, pulling it away at the very last second so that I land on my back dejected, confused, broken-hearted, and cold inside?

JC
: Hah! No.

WhyIsDaddyCrying: Oh, oh I know!! She’s really a ghost and left us to go reenact Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swayze’s real ghost, not the one from the movie “Ghost.”

JC
: Nu-uh.

WhyIsDaddyCrying: Stalking her ex from 20 years ago? You know, the one with the stuffed giraffe tongue lamp post and who named is “thingy” Ted Danson?

JC
: Nah.

WhyIsDaddyCrying: Vegas?

JC
: Newp.

WhyIsDaddyCrying: I GIVE UP!!!! Where’s Peach?!?

JC
: Dunno. But she left a note.

Where is that Peach? It’s a MYSTERY! Show us how much you love Being Peachy by dressing up as her commenting your best guess of where Peach really is!

PS. JC is AKA @LittleAnimationand the dude is @WhyIsDaddyCryin

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Facebook comments:

23 Responses to “The Animated Woman and ‘Why Is Daddy Crying’ are …Being Peachy.”

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Wetfish Designs, The Animated Woman. The Animated Woman said: Me and @WhyisDaddyCryin guest post for @IamthePeachy1 while she's AWOL –>http://bit.ly/ekSubX Yeah, there's drawings…Please RT! [...]

2. ThePeachy1 says:

how lucky of a mysterious spie on a special assignment that I have such awesome friends to cover me and my butt. I love you guys. Thank’s JC and Dude too.

3. Oh, this is easy! After enjoying her pat down at the airport and being denied her request for another, she boarded a plane for the Fiji islands, where she would be considered an exotic fruit and as such deservingly worshiped as a goddess while she lies ripening in the warm sun being waited on by one of the natives who strangely resembles Rosie from the Jetsons, leaving me behind to care for our fictional love child.

4. Justin says:

I think she went to the liquor store to buy a bottle of peach flavored Absolute vodka. Yes they do really make it.
    Justin recently posted..I Got Awarded And Tagged Again

5. I’m thinking she built a time machine and went to hang with Brenda, Brandon, Kelly, Dylan, Steve, Donna, Ahhhhndrea and of course NATE at The Peach Pit. I mean who wouldn’t want to re-live “90210.” I know if I were a guy I would totally sport those sexy sideburns all the guys had. Even though it’s 2011.

Nice job guys ;)

6. I think she went back to Thailand to find her birth parents – a little Thai couple who own a modest fruit stand (not so surprisingly – including PEACHES) in the local market in the center of town. She’ll be reunited with her pet water buffalo, and it will be difficult for her to leave it there – so she’ll be fighting with the agriculture/immigration officials to try and bring the water buffalo back to the gulf coast with her.
    The Reckmonster recently posted..In the interest of being serious

7. She moved to the country and is gonna eat her a lot o’ peaches…This post made me think of that song!

8. Stesha says:

I think Peach is hanging out with Waldo, having a big laugh at our expense.

Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha
    Stesha recently posted..5 Reasons Why I Should Change My Blog Name

9. I think me and the dude look rather good with BUM shaped faces.
    The Animated Woman recently posted..Being PEACHY – I Guest Blog

10. Chunky Mama says:

I think maybe The Prince decided to redo his entire experiment using peaches instead of eggs, and she is currently duct taped to the front end of a tiny toy car.
    Chunky Mama recently posted..Im Here

11. MamaBennie says:

DISNEYWORLD!!!! HAHA
    MamaBennie recently posted..Yay For Sleep

12. The Prince and the DUCT TAPE!!! Chunky Mama might be on to something…
    The Animated Woman recently posted..Being PEACHY – I Guest Blog

13. Amanda says:

This is my first time to this blog….I will need to come back to see how this mystery reveals itself!

I am so jealous. Perhaps someday someone will draw me as a peach.
    Amanda recently posted..The Day Target Hated Me

14. Amanda – You’re in luck! Now everyone can have fun Being Peachy! Pick up your Peach head here –> http://bit.ly/hWEHRi and stick it on your own photo – it’s easy as peach pie and it’s FREE!
    The Animated Woman recently posted..Being PEACHY – I Guest Blog

15. Hopefully on a vacation….drinking a peach margarita!!!!

16. pattypunker says:

she’s getting her boobs and labia reconstructed so she can host the oscars. she’s planing to arrive in a genie bottle. take that gaga!

hilarious post guesty people. please send my love to the peachy.
    pattypunker recently posted..like patty hearst and the stockholm syndrome only it’s patty punker loving her hater

17. Jennifer says:

Is she wearing an astronaut diaper and driving 1,500 miles to stalk the lover of “her” man?

Or is she on an island which cannot be detected on any radar system and may or may not be real?

Or perhaps, she has fallen and cannot get up and is laying on her bathroom floor as we type our guesses as to her whereabouts!

Personally I vote for number 2 – on an island….
    Jennifer recently posted..Best Toy EVER!

18. Opto-Mom says:

She’s hiding out with Wisconsin’s AWOL Senators.
    Opto-Mom recently posted..Newsflash That Has NOTHING To Do With Anyone Protesting Anything

19. Nikki Rules says:

Those dudes who hate American women? She’s out going all Kill Bill on their asses and will return all mofo triumphant and glorious!
    Nikki Rules recently posted..What Does It Take

20. Nikki Rules says:

But in the meantime, I soooo enjoyed this guest postarama.
    Nikki Rules recently posted..What Does It Take

21. Bobbie says:

Love it, I hope wherever she is peaches are being enjoyed. :-)
    Bobbie recently posted..Counting Down

22. she pissed off dooce somehow and is in a blogger protection program.
    Alexandria Campbell recently posted..So this is what I wore…as I did it again

23. Susanne Hendricks says:

Love it, I hope wherever she is peaches are being enjoyed. I’m thinking she built a time machine and went to hang with Brenda, Brandon, Kelly, Dylan, Steve, Donna, Ahhhhndrea and of course NATE at The Peach Pit. Perhaps someday someone will draw me as a peach.
    Susanne Hendricks recently posted..Cancer Tips